Social Values form an important part of our culture of society. They are the social sources of patterned interaction. F.F.U.N. encourages respect and appreciation for differences (cultural, socio-economics, opinions and physical) and demonstrates how to resolve conflict through non-violence. Values account for the stability of the social order.
"F.F.U.N. Houses" Initiative - our endeavor to be established in the urban community so that we can be more responsive to its needs and promote stability.
We are soliciting the help local businessmen, Realtors, churches and providers of grants to establish a number of "F.F.U.N. houses" throughout the city. "F.F.U.N." houses will provide a safe atmosphere for developing social skills, mentoring, prevention and intervention of criminal and negative behavior , and a host of wrap around services to empower urban youth within their respective communities and grow economically. "F.F.U.N." houses will:
- Promote a social sense of pride and self-esteem,
- Provide a safe haven for youth to interact,
- Provide technology access, training and development,
- Provide tutoring and counseling services,
- Increase opportunities for positive empowerment,
- Create opportunities to volunteer in the community and positive interaction among peers.