Societal values form an important part of our culture of society. They are the social sources of patterned interaction. F.F.U.N. encourages respect and appreciation for differences (cultural, socio-economics, opinions and physical) and demonstrates how to resolve conflict through non-violence. Values account for the stability of the social order.
We solicit help from local businesses, Realtors, churches and providers of grants to establish a number of "F.F.U.N. houses" throughout the city. "F.F.U.N." houses will provide a safe atmosphere for developing social skills, mentoring, prevention and intervention of criminal and negative behavior, and a host of wrap around services to empower urban youth within their respective communities to grow economically. "F.F.U.N." houses will:
- promote a social sense of pride and self-esteem,
- provide a safe haven for youth to interact,
- provide technology access, training and development,
- provide tutoring and counseling services,
- increase opportunities for positive empowerment, and
- create opportunities to volunteer in the community and
- create positive interaction among peers.